Thursday, November 16, 2006

Getting ready for Winter







I don't know how many of you have been to Kansas or lived here, but the weather is rather unpredictable. We had 70-80 degree weather last week and last night I thought I was going become Mr. Freeze getting from my car to the house. I broke out the fun and funky stocking caps last week. These are crocheted, the only thing I can crochet. As you can see I like to keep things I do festive, never a dull moment in my life why keep it out of my art? December was so kind to take the pictures for me, however my mom was the unwilling (I gather quite animate about not having her face in the picture) model so the pictures don't do these hats justice. I'm thinking of having my niece and daughter model them so you can see the true nature of these fabulous head warmers. All hats are $18.00 that includes shipping price by standard mail. -Misty

1 comment:

The Sisters Three said...

What do you think misty???