Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hello out There in Cyberspace


Well this is going to be an interesting ride, three sisters, six different art styles, and one blog. I know, I know we are a little slow getting into this new age stuff called the internet. I hope this blog will be a great creative outlet for me, I don't know what my sisters expect out of this. I teach art in an elementary school, along with my younger sister Crystal. Our older sister December is a graphic designer. Our on going battle is who is more artistic, artist such as graphic designers or lowly art teachers. I guess we will see by the responses on this blog. Please enjoy! I will let the other two in and introduce themselves. -Misty

1 comment:

Penny said...

I represent the Friends of the Shawnee Indian Mission at 53rd & Mission in Fairway, KS. We have a Fall Festival the second full weekend in October each year. October 2007 will be our 21st. The festival has reenactors representing the 1839-1860 period with a working blacksmith, spinners, weavers etc. and native american dancers. This year we are working on expanding our area of handmade crafters and much more extensive advertising. Our hope is to create the best (highest quality, most numerous) craft fair in the metropolitan area which will be a draw in and of itself. I would like to send you an informational packet but don't have an address. If you might be interested in more information, please contact me at Hpgilbert@aol.com. Thank you.

Penny Gilbert